Here is a sketch from my big sketchbook. I love this new sketchbook. It is nice and big 12 x15 I think with natural brown color paper. Fits great on my lap and is very sturdy hardcover that feels like a lap desk. This sketch here is rough right now but thought it would be good to post something because yes, it has been a while since my last post.
Children's author and illustrator displays her various art techniques as she learns them. This is also the first place to catch any of her new illustrations for her upcoming novel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the painting Zone
Any artist will tell you there is no better place to be than the ZONE. This weekend I worked all sorts of hours and it felt like no time at ...
-
I like my telephone best when its quiet. It looks so pretty just sitting there all old fashioned and stuff. I always wanted to draw it and w...
-
Hmmm.... this one was interesting. As you know I joined the 'Every Day Matters' group. In this group the leader assigns an object pe...
No comments:
Post a Comment