Monday, November 30, 2009

Getting back into it.

Well, with Thanksgiving vacation behind us we all face the same thing... BACK TO WORK! So I will be finishing up these new paintings I started but in the meantime I do have to pay the bills so its back to interior design and logos for me for a bit. Maybe some day I can get paid to just make art but the way things are looking with the economy and all... that's not too likely. I am okay with that though. I don't mind working to make my way in the world. I will update in a bit when I get I moment between my two jobs. (When I will find the time to write my next book I will never know)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the painting Zone

Any artist will tell you there is no better place to be than the ZONE. This weekend I worked all sorts of hours and it felt like no time at ...