Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Moving to an apartment...

Its been a long time since I posted - I just moved into a great new apartment with my family. I really needed to downsize. An entire house was way too much for me to keep up with - I mean really - I don't want to spend my days cleaning an entire house instead of drawing!

My new place has this wonderful view of a rushing river. With all the rain I have been watching the water rise and become more active. My drawing desk and art easel now face that beautiful view and if I open the window just a tiny bit I can hear the water running downstream. It is perfect.

Now the move is almost complete and I can get back to the work I love ... drawing, painting, and writing.

Keep your eyes out for my newest creations, they will be posted VERY soon!

Again, thanks so much for following my sketchblog.

Erin Whalen

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the painting Zone

Any artist will tell you there is no better place to be than the ZONE. This weekend I worked all sorts of hours and it felt like no time at ...