Monday, October 18, 2010

Carnival Clown arises from the garbage heap in my novel!

Well here he is, the clown that rises from the garbage heap in my upcoming novel that is still without a name! I have to say this piece was lots of fun to do and I really stepped out of my normal comfort zone and tried new things for this guy but in the end I really enjoyed the finished piece. So much is going on in this novel I can't wait to hand it over to my readers. I only hope my writing meets their expectations. Going from a children's picture book series into a middle grade novel is quite a transition and it has been a long learning curve and exciting adventure! Enjoy meeting this guy while I race to finish his story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the painting Zone

Any artist will tell you there is no better place to be than the ZONE. This weekend I worked all sorts of hours and it felt like no time at ...