Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HIt by the FLU!!!



I have been hit by the flu. Sketching was impossible just like everything else was. WOW... what a  heck of a time. I can't remember the last time I caught the flu. I forgot just how "wonderful" it is ..... NOT. Anyway, I am back up and not running, but puttering along. I have uploaded an old sketch of my children's (and mine) favorite childhood toys. We all could use a good stuffed animal when we are sick in bed so I thought I would share my family's favorites with you. I hope you enjoy the sketch while I cuddle up with the actual toys until I get 100% better and back to the sketch board. 

2 comments:

  1. Erin,

    Best wishes to you.... I remember I had the flu when I was in the 5th grade... about 35 years ago! I still remember it well. blah

    -Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Greg. I am getting better. I think I may just sketch right now! Let's see what I come up with.

    ReplyDelete

In the painting Zone

Any artist will tell you there is no better place to be than the ZONE. This weekend I worked all sorts of hours and it felt like no time at ...