Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Shoes

I saw these shoes and I had to buy them which is VERY strange because if you know me, I don't ever buy shoes or clothes. They just don't matter to me. These shoes looked almost antique though and are a combination of a man and a woman's shoe giving it a very unique look. I have only started this sketch and will be working on it further. I will upload the drawing as it transforms. I hope you enjoy the process as much as I do. I am also going to use this drawing as my edm challenge for last week. 

I have so many sketches floating through my brain - a few of which are to be in the two of the three books I am working on. I can't wait to get them on paper and upload to show you! I think it is just amazing when I can pull a character out of my head and bring it to life on paper. This process always amazes me because once a picture is drawn of someone and they are shown to the world they begin to take on their own life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the painting Zone

Any artist will tell you there is no better place to be than the ZONE. This weekend I worked all sorts of hours and it felt like no time at ...