Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tonight.... I Sketch!

Hello. I know , I know. The last post was the 10th but you need to believe me I have been working. ? There will be times when there is no art to put up and that is only because I am creating logos and other art for clients. Unless they let me know I can post it in my portfolio, I really shouldn't use the art I sold to them. Its an ethical thing you know? Anyway, that is my excuse for my 7 day disappearance but tonight I am itching to get some of my own sketching done. I am heading to the couch right now with my sketchbook and will be sure to post before I go to bed... probably around 2am. 

Again, thanks for keeping up with my work. It really makes the difference and most times is just the edge I need to keep me going. 

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the painting Zone

Any artist will tell you there is no better place to be than the ZONE. This weekend I worked all sorts of hours and it felt like no time at ...